Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

LOVE WINS

This weekend I was lucky enough to experience my first gay wedding and it was honestly a wedding I will never ever forget. One of my friends from high school's mom finally was able to get married and I could not be happier for the two of them. Both of them are absolutely amazing people and are more than deserving of finally being able to marry each other. The wedding was at a country club in my town and it was so, so nicely done. It was easily one of the most memorable nights I've ever had. A group of our friends were there and we danced and enjoyed the night to the very best of our ability!  It makes me incredibly happy to know that these two women are finally married and knowing that everyone across the nation can do the same makes it that much more exciting to me! Check out pictures from the night below!





No comments:

Post a Comment