Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

"I feel so one with nature"

Last weekend, Maddy, Meagan, Lauren and I went on a nice little adventure to Naples, NY and hiked around Grimes Glen. It was quite an adventure to say the least! I'd say our little hike definitely ensured in my mind that I am most definitely a city girl, though. I mean I really liked the hike, but you know, I think I prefer not having to make my way up and down non-existant trails of dirt and not having to constantly worry about face planting into the water. It's definitely an adventure worth going on a lots of times because it is fun and it's nice to be "one with nature" (as Meagan kept saying over and over again!), but I think I will stick to city living. Definitely am missing the city like crazy, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to going on more hikes in new places. I got lots of really awesome pictures, though, so the struggle was most definitely worth it the whole way through the trip! am missing the city like crazy, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to going on more hikes in new places.










No comments:

Post a Comment