Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Bills & Dinosaurs

This weekend I went to LeSean McCoy's Third Annual Charity Softball Game, which raises money for his foundation, Shades of Greatness, Inc. While, I'm totally not a Bills fan cause I'm an Eagles fan through and through, it's safe to say I don't dislike them anymore. All the players really interacted with the fans and it was really cool to get to watch something like that. The teams were made up of "Home Town Heroes" and players from the Buffalo Bills, so that was cool to see them get to all play together, too. Oh, and Trent got his jersey signed by Sammy Watkins so he was freaking out about that! Overall, I'd say being a bandwagon Bills fan for the night turned out to be pretty exciting.




Then on Sunday, my parents, Joe, Sam and I all went to see Jurassic World, so naturally we had to get our typical family outings selfies. The movie was really, really good, too! It's been breaking box office records left and right and I can totally see why. So check out the classic Owens Fam (minus Eli) selfie that Laurie lives and loves to snap!






No comments:

Post a Comment